ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software has continuously evolved over the past few years and continues to do so to meet the changing needs of businesses. Here are some key ERP software developments that are happening right now:
1. Cloud-based ERP: Cloud-based ERP is one of the most important developments at the moment. Cloud solutions allow companies to run their ERP system in the cloud, giving them easy access to their data and access to the system from anywhere.
2. AI and Machine Learning: AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning are increasingly used in ERP software to improve the automation process and support decision making. For example, predicting supply and demand, optimizing production processes, identifying risks and improving customer service.
3. Mobile ERP: Companies have the option of developing ERP applications that can be accessed from mobile devices. This gives employees the flexibility to do their work from anywhere and gives them access to important company information.
4. IoT integration: IoT (Internet of Things) is increasingly integrated into ERP software. The integration of IoT enables companies to collect and analyze real-time data from various sources, such as machines, vehicles and equipment, to make better decisions and improve efficiency.
5. Blockchain: Blockchain technology is increasingly used in ERP systems to improve the security and reliability of business data. For example, blockchain can be used to record transactions and track inventory data.
6. Focus on User Experience: ERP software companies are increasingly focusing on improving the user experience. This means that they simplify and optimize the interface and functionality of the software to improve ease of use and reduce training time.
In short, ERP software continues to evolve to meet the changing needs of businesses and integrate new technologies to improve efficiency and optimize business results.